The death appears to be a result of suffocation, which was possibly brought on by the use of poppers. Sadly (or typically!) the Sun can’t resist labeling the unfortunate man an “oddball,” which probably isn’t a lot of comfort to his surviving loved ones.
What a nightmare scenario, and what a sad, unnecessary end to a young man’s life, another death as a result of unsupervised solo play and drugs! What saddens me even more is this man lived not so far from one of the fetish epicenters of the world with club nights happening nearly every weekend devoted to latex play. It just seems like a horrid risk to take, and reading these scary stories always makes me immediately fearful for my own husband, who I’m sure has spent the odd night fully encased in rubber when his wife’s out of town.
Please, be careful, friends!